Losing weight is easier said than done. And if you suffer from PCOS, you have to incorporate some form of exercise in your daily routine. For all the lazy bums out there who can’t afford a gym and still have the will but can’t find the way..here are a couple 30, 15 and 5-minute workouts to choose from. The only rider is you have to do them consistently.
Things to consider:
- Depending on your lazy levels, start with a 5-minute workout and gradually work your way up to 30 minutes
- If you don’t have weights at home, take a couple of bricks/or big books and wrap them in a thick cloth. Voila, and you have DIY home weights.
- If you’re hungry prior to a workout, have an apple, banana or a protein shake
- Anytime you need to take a break during the exercise, stop for 1 minute but make sure your heart rate doesn’t completely slow down
- Drink small sips of water throughout the workout
- Combine workouts based on your interest levels. A 5-minute workout can be combined with a 30-minute workout. It doesn’t really matter which workout you choose as long as you complete the exercise
- Working out once a week is not going to help. Like I say in most of my posts, it’s not what you do but how often you do it. To see a difference, you need to workout 3 to 5 times a week.
- It’s best to consult a doctor prior to any of these workouts especially if you have a heart condition or any other pre-existing ailment
- If, at any time you feel uncomfortable or uneasy, stop the workout
15-minute dance workouts
5-minute dance workouts